Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Chicken Stir Fry

Ozgirl > wrote:
: Alan S wrote:
: > On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:55:27 +1000, "Ozgirl"
: > > wrote:
: >
: >>> There is so much in stir fry I don't miss the rice at all. Hubby has
: >>> to have it though so do keep it around for him.
: >>
: >> My kids too, but they eat like horses.
: >>
: >
: > Oats in nosebags?

: Nosebags at least Flip top heads would be faster. They eat faster than I
: can spend.

Are your kids like mine used to be? come home form school, open the
fridge and kind of vcuum out the contents rapidly with their mouths. They
ultimately grow out of this stage and eat a bit more like normal people.

Wendy