Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Low-Iodine Diet (LID) recipe/menu ideas?

Giusi wrote:
> "Serene Vannoy" ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Giusi wrote:
>> I was a vegetarian for 20 years. It's really not something I feel any need
>> for, but thank you.

> But you were not sick and you ate a lot.

I meant to say this last night: I won't be sick most of the time on this
thing. The first two weeks, I'll just be tired. Then probably a day or
two of mild illness while I'm radioactive in the hospital, and then just
totally *bored* while I'm in isolation at home.

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins