Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara Tara is offline

Default Peanut hearing

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:06:18 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> wrote:

>This is rich:
>
>"[Stewart] Parnell sat stiffly, his hands folded in his lap at the
>witness table, as Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore., held up a clear jar of his
>company's products wrapped in crime scene tape and asked him if he
>would be willing to eat the food."
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/...nella_outbreak
>
>I want to hurt him.

I wonder how much tainted product has been sold and for how long. I
feel that we are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.

My little boys eat peanut butter at least once a day when we are home
from school. They eat peanut butter toast for breakfast or a peanut
butter sandwich for lunch. Some days they eat both. I know that
jarred peanut butter is not yet recalled, but I'm not feeling very
confident.

The fox has been guarding the hen house for too long.

Tara