Posted to alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,aus.tv
PLucas[_5_] PLucas[_5_] is offline

Default REC: Crunchy Coco Pops Gumbo

PeterLucas > wrote in news:5635b97f-6860-49c3-b80e-
:

> I decided on this one to appeal to all the young, tender soft skinned
> children I see catching the school bus in the mornings.

It's quite telling that kirkland would mention "young, tender, soft
skinned children"..... as we *all* know about it's predilection for
downloading pictures of very young children to use as it's computer
wallpaper and screensaver....... because it "likes to admire their
beauty'!!!

LeeBee from ozdebate and melb.general would remember that.

*NEVER EVER* post pics of your young children in a group that kirkland has
access to, unless you don't mind the thought of that fat grubby creep
sitting at it's computer wanking over your kids.

Here's just a few of the fake addresses that the creep has been using of
late.........

From: PeterLucas >

From: Peter Lucas >

From: Peter Lucas >

From: Peter-Lucas >

From: PeterLucas >

From: PeterL >

From: PeterL >

From: PeterL >

From: Peter-Lucas >

From: PeterLucas >

From: PeterL >

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin