Wayne Boatwright

Default good baking sheets (ISO)

I've nevered considered that before, but my observation is that parchment
is "greaseproof" and repels fats, including butter.

That aside, if I'm baking something with that much butter in it, it's
doubtful that I'd necessarily use parchment since it probably wouldn't
stick anyway.

Wayne

"Dee Randall" > wrote in
: