Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default To all you smokers.......

PeterLucas said...

> Andy > wrote in :
>
>> Pearl said...

> The

> the

>>> So ****ing what?

>> Whore troll!!
>>

> No, that's kirkland.
>
> It's a Vietnam POW fraud..... and a Sudan 'humanitarian aid' fraud.
>

> It's just a fraud.

PeterL,

I was driving atop the Malibu hills (Kalifornia) and without thinking
tossed a cigarette but out the window. Maybe 50 feet past, I slammed on the
brakes, backed up and got out and ran back and put out the butt with my
sneakers. There was probably 1,000s of acres of dry straw ready to go up in
blazes as far as the eye could see. I got back to the car shaking at my own
stupidity (Malibu fires were not uncommon). I never tossed another
cigarette butt out of my car since.

I don't smoke anymore. Five years this September 1st.

Best,

Andy