Chef Juke

Default Gonna have to get a new K....

wrote:

>Chef, doesn't sound like too much to me. Do you have the upper and lower grills
>or are you just looking for an excuse to buy another one?
>
>http://www.kamado.com/accessories.html
>
>_________
>ht_redneck
>
>P.S. - I hear tell there will be a #11 this yr.

Hey, I got the upper Grill, I got the hanging rack thingamajig, I got
the lower bracket with a pizza stone as a heat baffle...and I still
had too much meat to fit in at once...

but, that doesn't mean that I'm NOT looking for an excuse to buy
another one...maybe a custom this time....

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"