Posted to alt.food.wine
Anders Tørneskog Anders Tørneskog is offline

Default TN: moderately priced Australian Riesling

Yeah, it said:
Riesling name has been tarnished by the attachment of its name to other
white varietals (Grey Riesling--aka Chaucé Gris--, Walschriesling--aka
Italian Riesling--, and Missouri Riesling) that are of far lesser quality
and genetically unrelated to the true Riesling.

Riesling is a grape variety, of course, the others too, in their way.

Anders

"James Silverton" > skrev i melding