Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: moderately priced Australian Riesling

Last night Betsy made a chicken dish with lentils on top of green
salad, I chose the 2006 Mt Langi Ghiran Riesling (Victoria) despite
the fact I knew tonight we were opening many Rieslings in honor of
Salil's visit. Quite a nice wine, actually. Granny smith apples
squirted with lime juice, vibrant acidity, just the tiniest hint of RS
-drier than most halbtrocken. Nice length for an under-$20 bottle of
Riesling, I wouldn't mind buying again. B+/B