Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: '06 basic Chinon from Bernard Baudry

With marinated flank steak, a broccoli/red pepper salad, and a green
salad, the 2006 Baudry Chinon. This is just the base bottling, about
$16. Young but quite tasty, blackberries and black cherries with a
light floral note and good length. Good acidity, firm but not hard
tannins, this should probably age but I enjoyed last night. Plenty big
enough to stand up to rare meat, but handles the peppery spice of the
marinade too. Accidental match, but hard to imagine anything doing
better. A fine wine for the price, B++