Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default A Decent DeCaf Green - Is There Such A Thing?

If you want something that looks like tea, smells like tea, brews like
tea, taste like tea I recommend Tianshan Lushui aka Wild Bitter tea
and is caffeine free. It comes from the same holly bush as kuding but
is the leaf version not the stick.

Jim