Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Default Super Bowl Menu

Dimitri wrote:

> I'm wondering what other unhealthy foods I can find.

Watching the news and they say that Super Bowl Sunday is now the second
biggest food day right after Thanksgiving.

They estimate that 1 billiion chicken wings will be consumed and 99
million avocados. The Hass Avocado Board says that would fill a football
field from end to end and be 19 feet deep. That's a lot of guacamole!

The also said that the average amount of fat grams consumed will be 40
grams and it will take over two hours of strenuous workout to burn it
off. They suggest starting the exercising early. ;-)

--Lin