Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Super Bowl Menu

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 03:22:37 +0000 (UTC), "Peter-Lucas"
> wrote:

>koko > wrote in news:g14ao45ou2ul9aacu63unkmslg1dr0ih8s@
>4ax.com:
>

>> Or, I'll open a couple of cans of chili and get the crackers out
>> because we'll be too busy with our new baby. We are getting our
>> Queeensland Heeler puppy tomorrow morning.
>>

>That would be Queensland :-)
>
>but we do call them Blue Heelers.
>

>Another fine export to the States :-)
>

>You're going to be *very* busy with him/her. Or you could just get some
>cows for it to work :-)

She'll be busy working the squirrels back into their holes. ;-)

>What are you going to call it?

Stan's pretty set on Matilda, as in Waltzing Matilda...
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/matilda.htm

>BTW, when it gets older, watch out for the 'herding instinct'. You'll know
>when it gets that by the nips on your ankles/heels :-)

So we've heard, or shall I say "herd" ha ha.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw