Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Cooking by kids, for kids

"Horry" wrote:

> Has anyone tried kangaroo meat cheesesteaks? A quick google search
> didn't uncover anything... (AFAIK, cheesesteaks aren't particularly
> common down here).

Yes, at least that's what I would have called it. A meal in Darwin. I
forget what *they* called'em though. They were fast cooked thin meat bits
layered on a toasted long bun with white cheeses in there and grilled
onions.

Same place that had the warning sign for us USA types that the 'Hamburgers'
were just that. Ham steaks on a burger bun <grin>. Right side of the
street by the big baobob tree with the Possum-looking family living in it.