Posted to rec.food.cooking
Peter-Lucas Peter-Lucas is offline

Default Super Bowl Menu

koko > wrote in news:g14ao45ou2ul9aacu63unkmslg1dr0ih8s@
4ax.com:

> Or, I'll open a couple of cans of chili and get the crackers out
> because we'll be too busy with our new baby. We are getting our
> Queeensland Heeler puppy tomorrow morning.

That would be Queensland :-)

but we do call them Blue Heelers.

Another fine export to the States :-)

You're going to be *very* busy with him/her. Or you could just get some
cows for it to work :-)

What are you going to call it?

BTW, when it gets older, watch out for the 'herding instinct'. You'll know
when it gets that by the nips on your ankles/heels :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Soldati, io esco da Roma. Chi vuole continuare la guerra contro lo
straniero venga con me. Non posso offrigli ne¤ onori ne¤ stipendi; gli
offro fame, sete, marce forzate, battaglie e morte. Chi ama la Patria mi
segua.

—Garibaldi, Giuseppe