Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food
Pan Cheddah Pan Cheddah is offline

Default Remember that food complaint Virgin airlines here is Bransons reply

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:59:01 +0000 (UTC), in rec.food.cooking, Peter-Lucas
squawked and squawked:

> bob > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 09:12:53 +0900, PhilC >
>> shouted from the highest rooftop:
>>
>>>http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/...014090,00.html

>> Win win ...
>>
>> Great!
>>

> Bob, that grub "PhilC" is phil "the dill" cleaver, aka 'putz' aka
> 'pits09' aka 'sleepypits' aka 'nemisis'.......... it used to post under
> the 'spamlister' ID, but changed it because everyone had it killfiled.

Everyone? Are you speaking for all of Usenet or those other personalities
you have banging around between your ears?

> It's the original grubby stalker that went back to ozdebate and
> "suggested" that it's grubby 'mates' kirkland and 'hey-zues' come over
> here and "disrupt the yank cooking group".

No Lucas. That was you.

> It's quite funny really........ all 3 are *proven* frauds, and liars.
> Noone talks to them in the other groups they post in, hence one of the
> reasons they stay here.

You win the irony award today Lucas. Congratulations!

> So Bob, please don't feed the grubby little troll.

(translation): Please, please, oh please kill file everyone Bob. I'm
begging you. I don't want the rest of the group to know what I really am.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.