Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Super Bowl Menu

Dimitri wrote:
> Well the day is upon us...
>
> OK tomorrow.
>
> I'll be traveling but back in time the game.
>
> I suspect I'll do a solid White Trash Super bowl.

That's the best way. And it's what I'm doing.

> Onion Dip
> Potato chips
>
> Fritos Scoops
> & Velveeta Ro-Tel dip
>
> Grilled New York's @ half time
>
> For the libation - Walker Firestone Double Barrel Ale.
>
> I'm wondering what other unhealthy foods I can find.
>
> Maybe some Spaghetti-O's

Well, normally my tradition is to go out to brunch. All you can
eat. For the past however many years now, it's been a
really fancy place, too, I will miss that.

Breaking tradition ... I'm just getting over my second crappy
cold this month ... that is a new record, even for me. I don't
feel up to going out, even though I'm on the mend. Meaning,
I'm hungry! I'm always hungry when I'm getting over a cold.

So far I boiled eggs for devilled eggs, went to Costco to
get this 6 layer mexican dip and I'll have that with tortilla
chips. Ron's making baked ziti from the Cook's Illustrated
that came today ... we've never even made that before!
Sun Chips.

In other words, just a bunch of unrelated food, mostly store
bought.

nancy