mixr mixr is offline
Experienced Member

Default Super Bowl Cocktails

Here are a few party drinks for anyone who’s planning a Super Bowl event this weekend. I’m not really a beer-drinker, so I like to have a few cocktails on hand. Give these a try—there should be something here for everyone on the guest list. Cheers!

Bonecrusher:

1/2 oz. OVAL Vodka
1/2 oz. Rum
1 lemon
1/2 oz. Gin
1 shot Champagne
1 splash Sprite
1 splash grenadine syrup

Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Serve on the rocks in a Collins glass.

Gingerbread Man-tini:

1 part Beefeater Gin
1 part Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur
1/2 part Fresh Sour Mix
Unfiltered Apple Juice or Cider

Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a cinnamon sugar rim and a lemon corkscrew.

Bloody Carioca:

2 oz. Leblon Cachaça
5 oz. tomato juice
½ oz. lemon juice
Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Pinch each of: celery salt, cracked pepper, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, and onion powder.

Shake all the ingredients on ice and pour into a highball rimmed with paprika. Stir well and garnish with a slice of cucumber.

Red Dragon:

¾ oz. Absinthe Mata Hari
¾ oz. black cherry vodka
¼ oz. grenadine
splash Sprite

Fill a shaker with ice and add the first three ingredients. Shake well and strain into shot glass. Top with Sprite.