Old 28-01-2009, 11:43 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default finally convinced my hubby

"Michelle C" wrote in message

"Evelyn" wrote in message

This is a guy who has always been extremely healthy, active, and any sort
of illness or weakness is not included in his definition of himself.

Evelyn, the majority of the men in my family are like that too. To kowtow
to a physical illness is to admit weakness. And we can't have that! I've
had a couple of them tell me they'd rather be dead.

Then you DO know what I am dealing with. This morning, after that nice low
carb dinner the night before, I woke up to see him eating one of those huge
english muffins with lots of jam on it. He's definitely still in denial
about it.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world