cez cez is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbetter View Post
Recently I bought an induction cook top, It really has changed my
cooking style,no fire, and the temperature of the air around will not
increase any more, safer for the chef. More important, it can work
with the power more than 1500W, cooking faster than gas , and ,which
I like most ,clean.
It will bring you a lot convenience,recommendable! I bought it
here,this is a place sell professional induction cooker Alisier Corp, kitchen appliance store provides Induction cooker and halogen cooker
Oh, my aunt also bought an induction cook top and it works like you mentioned. She said using it she can cook faster than gas.
http://www.lionsdeal.com