cess cess is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertz View Post
A few restaurants have trained their wait-droids to ask, "How does
everything taste?" instead of the usual, "Can I get you anything?"
or, "Is everything OK here? smile".

Does the term, "How does everything taste?" kinda throw people off?
Granted, that's our cue to ask for more drinks or condiments, but do
I really want to go into detail and tell them how everything tastes?

It really gives me the Willies to hear them ask that - it just comes
out as so ingenuine, IMO.

So last weekend when we were asked "How does everything taste?", we
both said the sauteed mushrooms were terribly salty and we really
didn't want them on the table taking up space.

So the waitress offered to rinse them off for us. Duh.

County Line BBQ "On The Lake", Austin TX. Sunday 1/4/09 at 5:10PM.

-sw
I'm a HRS student. I've learn about the services offer by a waiter. I'll share some of my knowledge about it.
A waiter should pull the chair for the customers, he fills the globets or drinking glasses with water, he's the one who's asking the orders and also arrange the ordered foods. A waiter should ask how's the taste of the foods so that he'll know if the foods are good or not.
http://www.lionsdeal.com