Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_5_] PeterLucas[_5_] is offline

Default What vegetable goes with Lasagna?

phaeton > wrote in
:

> Do any?
>
> I've always had lasagna pretty much by itself, or with some sort of
> garlic bread.
>
> But if you were to add a vegetable on the side of lasagna, what would
> it be?
>
> Plz don't say squash or zuccini though.
>
> Thx.
>
> -Jared
>

> (Gots to eat muh veggies!)

Not strictly a vege, but grapes go with lasagne........ ezpecially when
they are in the red wine form.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with
troops for its defense, as that ten thousand men descending from the
clouds, might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief, before
a force could be brought together to repel them?"

Benjamin Franklin 1748