Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Waitress: "How does everything taste?"

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:

> I dine out a lot and not once has a waitunit asked me "how does
> everything taste"?

It's funny how people doubt something that they've never
experienced. It's like we have a new breed of Jerry Sauks who live
in their own little worlds.

<http://sidesalad.net/archives/001503.html>
<http://www.yelp.com/biz/granite-city-food-and-brewery-cedar-rapids#hrid:97V4UmKFtHMRF3mhhxBCjQ>
<http://community.livejournal.com/rateyourwaiter/3190.html>
<http://www.moviejuice.com/2008/saw_v>
(Olive Garden, no less - your favorite place)

And here's the phrase being written up int he NY Times:
<http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11/07/serving-in-tongues/?apage=3>

And there's 350 more references to this phrase available in a simple
Google search for Jill and yours perusal, at your leisure, of
course.

-sw