Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Save your money or test with paper and foil baking cups

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> I think probably the foil/paper muffin cups popularity came from
> sending muffins to school with the kiddies. Their grubby little hands
> were handling the muffins and it aided in frosting them, too. I don't
> know if I'd want to eat them if someone had been handling my 'naked'
> muffins with their bare hands while doing a frosting job.

I thought the idea behind the foil muffin cups was you could
make a whole bunch on a sheet pan. So you could make
enough for a class in record time. I'm probably wrong, but
I did that once. Worked out fine.

nancy