Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlene Charette Charlene Charette is offline

Default Thai food recommendation

Dan Abel wrote:

> I've never seen plain rice spiced up. :-)

Unfortunately, I have. Hubby, being of Cajun decent, is determined to
ramp up my spice tolerance so we went to an Indian restaurant (there are
a couple of Indian dishes that I can eat) and I figured if noting else I
could eat rice, naan, and kheer. The apparently-normal white rice was HOT.

--Charlene

--
The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to
seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one

email perronnellec at earthlink . net