Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Thai food recommendation

Clay wrote:

>> My husband and several of our friends like Thai food, but I don't do
>> hot, peppery spices (ginger, garlic, etc. are fine). I know next to
>> nothing about Thai food except that the few times I've tried something
>> it was too hot for me. I'm thinking that surely there must be at least
>> one dish I could eat. Any recommendations?

> I think surely there is! You can browse these recipes:
>
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...tents.cgi?thai

I'd like to go on record as stating that Clay's web site is awesome. I
already had a pretty good handle on Thai food, but I learned a lot. If you
go "up" a few steps to www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook you'll find a veritable
cornucopia of excellent culinary guidance.

Bob