Posted to rec.food.recipes, rec.food.cooking
Patricia D. Hill Patricia D. Hill is offline

Default Moderator needed for rec.food.recipes

Opening for Moderator of rec.food.recipes

The time has come for me to step down as the moderator of
rec.food.recipes. I am looking for someone who would like to take over as
the new moderator. If have some knowledge of both cooking and of UNIX
(or LINIX) and have some free time each day you could do this. If you
think you might be interested and would like to know more details please
write me at recipes at swcp.com

Patricia Hill Albuquerque, New Mexico
rec.food.recipes lead moderator

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at
.