Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Got my 6 qt crockpot

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> Now what shall I make with it? What are your favorite things to do
>> with a crockpot? I like to make soup. I just ordered some new soup
>> mugs that are unbreakable. We have three different kinds because we
>> keep breaking them.

> I use mine almost entirely for soups and stews. I love lamb shank stew and
> lentil soup best.

Thanks! Lamb must be cheap there. Here it costs about a dollar a bite so
not something I buy much of. Occasionally I will let Angela have a lamb
kebob from the store, but husband won't eat it and not something I fancy
trying.

I like lentil soup, but nobody else in the family does. They won't eat bean
soup either. So I just go without or on a rare occasion get something in a
can.