Chef Juke

Default BBQ Map project

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:04:05 -0800, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

>Ok, man....you added Dreamland and The Golden Rule but you seem to have
>forgotten to add Fosco's House.
>
>That would be:
>
>Fosco's House
>Auburn Washington
>
>I'm hurt.

No hold on there...

2 things, one, I'm gonna run outta room if I try to put all the AFBers
AND their favorite Q joints on the same map.., I haven't gotten around
to the AFBers map yet.....next, I found a copy of another mapping
program that'll let me do regional maps and stats and such as soon as
I get it in my hot little hands on it, I'll see about getting
everything on one highfalutin' map web thingy.

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)