Posted to rec.food.cooking
phaeton phaeton is offline

Default Anyone got a non-BBQ pulled pork recipe for a slow cooker?

I seem to find a lot of root beer or cola recipes and of course a
thousand and one bbq recipes. Those are all fine and well, but this
time I think I would like to try the simple, mild yet savory pulled
pork. The sort of thing I could almost fake a Cuban Sandwich with.
Like carnitas, but markedly different. (At least the pork in carnitas
and the pork in a Cuban seems different to me).

I thought about just rubbing the meat with Adobo seasoning before
putting it in the slow cooker, but I don't know if that would be the
result I'm after.

Thanks for any help!