Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_3_] Lou Decruss[_3_] is offline

Default For Alan and Christy

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:09:01 -0800, Chef Juke >
wrote:

>All,
>
>I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
>While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
>did become the most memorable event of the day.
>
>The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
>infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.
>
>And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
>she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
>that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
>digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
>that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.
>
>Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
>with you...
>
>Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA
>

>Godspeed Kili....
>
>-Chef Juke
>"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
>http://www.chefjuke.com

Thanks for this and also the movie you posted over in AFB. I've
lurked here and other groups Kili and Alan post to for many years.
Even though that's my only knowledge of Kili It still hurts to read
the Cambridge daily updates. My SO looks at them to and she's never
read a Kili post but she still tears up when she reads them. It's
painful someone so sweet has had to suffer the way Kili has.

Lou