Chef Juke

Default BBQ Map project

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:20:02 GMT, "frohe" >
wrote:

>Chef Juke wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Just messing around with my mapping program while reading some posts
>> and thought I'd play around and try to map all of the suggested BBQ
>> joints folks here recommend.

>Well, lessee...
>1 - Dave Bugg's place
>2 - All AFBer locations - ya know they got good Q. 'Sides, it'd be fun to
>see where everone's at.

Say, that's fair.

In the interest of keeping folks stuff reasonably private (it's a big
bad internet out there) I'd do it by City only, not actually address,
but if folks are interested in an AFB Map as well, I'd be happy to
oblige (if i find my copy of mappoint I can run stats on where the
most AFB'er s per squre mile are...and such useless but fun trivia)

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)