Chef Juke

Default BBQ Map project

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:26:25 -0500, "Ricky" >
wrote:

>"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Ricky,
>>
>> Thanks for that, although I would prefer to get just places personally
>> recommended by folks here on A.F.B. as opposed to just a list of all
>> of the BBQ places that are out there.

>All of the recommendations came from either this newsgroup or the bbq forum.
>It's not just a list of bbq places, it's a list of recommended bbq places.

Hey Ricky,

My bad. I misread the heading on the page (the part about not a
recommendation) and kinda stopped there. I will sort through and add
the list.

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)