Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default God remote thermometer?

wrote:
> In alt.food.barbecue, Sparkout > wrote:
> > I have had it with the string of cheap ass piece of junk Taylor remote
> > thermometers I have bought. Every one has failed, Taylr replaced a
> > couple, but they are a bit sick of me, and I am damn sick of them as
> > well. I need advice on quality remote, digital thermometers you all
> > have had god luck with.

> Polder makes a good one.

I have several Taylors, which I've had for several years. They're used in
the smoker, oven and deep fryer. When not being used for cooking, they
monitor the temperature in my 'fridge and around the house. The only
problem I've had is having to replace a battery in one.

I support them at
https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.