mamasaid mamasaid is offline
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFA View Post
Hi everyone,
Got an interesting Ultimate Starbucks Coffee Recipes eBook includes
Beverage Recipes, Sauces, Pastry Recipes and Coffee Desserts. If you
want this ebook I can share it with you for free . If you would like to
have a copy just send me a blank message but don't forget to write the
word "ebook" in the subject and I will be glad to send it to you . My
email is ayman1771[at]yahoo[dot]com . Good day
I stay away from Starbucks and other coffee houses now. The prices and waiting are out of hand. I order my gourmet coffee online. My favorite is pure Kona coffee. I get the 100 percent Kona from https://konaluna.com and enjoy it with all kinds of desserts along with breakfast, lunch and dinner.