Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick[_2_] Janet Bostwick[_2_] is offline

Default REC - Cottage Dill Loaf

Tara wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:58:45 -0700, "Janet Bostwick"
> > wrote:
>
>> Yes, all of the cottage cheese recipes showed up in the 60s. Some
>> with dill, some had other flavor. I never traced the source, but it
>> seems like it would be originally a dairy promotion recipe.

> I _think_ cottage dill loaf is a Pillsbury bake off winning or
> finalist recipe.
>
> Tara

That would be an excellent spur to getting the cottage cheese bread thing
going. I don't think I've ever seen it in any of by Pillsbury bake-off
books, but I don't have them all. I never thought of the bake-off. Thanks.
Janet