ENERGYFIEND ENERGYFIEND is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeWantFood99 View Post
hi all! I'm new to foodbanter, but I wanted to share very positive experience I recently had with a new energy drink. It's called Rubyy and it's a blood orange energy drink. It has a really cool bottle, which is what drew me to it (ha, i'm a marketing campaign's dream), but more importantly it tastes AMAZING. I've been trying to figure out where I can order some to my house, I want it to be my morning beverage. It's refreshing and light and doesn't have that weird syrupy sweet tart taste that mosts energy drinks have. Anyway, just thought I'd share :-)

I was lucky enough to try Rubyy at a local club (i live in LA) and it was amazingggg!!!!!!!! hands down the best! i think it is still super new, so it's not available everywhere (grocery stores, etc), but as soon as it is i will be ON IT and buying cases to stock up! A+++, definitely the only of its kind...