Posted to rec.food.equipment
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Cleaning stainless steel appliances

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:20:02 -0500, Moka Java > wrote:

>I could have saved a few hundred $ by choosing bisque white appliances
>over stainless steel but NOOOO! I had to get the fancy ones. The
>fingerprints come off easily enough but how do you get rid of the
>streaks? The pop-up sheets and the cream SS cleaner don't really do it.

Hmmm -- what streaks? After cleaning, do you wipe dry with a dishtowel? I do,
and I've never seen any streaks.

One thing that might do it: stainless steel has "grain", and you should always
wipe it dry _with_ the grain. Not doing so might be the cause of your streaks.

-- Larry