Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default What Do You Put in Your Pantry?

Damsel in dis Dress said...

> We're moving to an old, old house that has a big, walk-in pantry. I
> was just going to keep food in there, but we'll never accumulate that
> much food in a lifetime!
>
> I put some cookbooks on one of the shelves, and they look quite
> content there. Thinking of storing some of our less-used appliances
> in there, too. There's still a ton of space available.
>
> What do you put in your pantry, if you have one?
>
> Clueless in Minnesota

I use the "butlery" (spare room next to the kitchen) to store all the bulk
wholesale club stuff. Lightbulbs, batteries, Kleenex, TP, PT (mirror
image?), etc., etc.

Damsel, I would only advise that out-of-sight is out-of-mind. I've gone
shopping and replaced stuff that I wasn't out of in the first place.
D'OH!!!

Best to you both in your new home.

Andy
007.5