Steve S

Default Help on choosing a grill

>Instead I
>keep finding myself going back to my good old weber genesis II

Yep, check them out while your at Home Depot. Their models have the porcelain
coated cast iron grates, other stores don't. I'm on my second Weber ( I used
the first...a genesis XX for 10 years and it still works fine. My father-in-law
is using it now) It lived outside the whole time and the only reason I replaced
it was to upgrade to a three burner model for more heat. The newer one is 4
yrs. old and doesn't get treated any better...works great (and sears steaks
better,too) Don't get me wrong. You will have to replace burners & "flavorizer
bars" every 5-6 years but it's alot cheaper than a new grill.
Weber's customer service if good, too.

Steve