Shef26 Shef26 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi,
I am new in UK and my communication skill is not that good. My
questions are embarassing i understand.....so get prepared....

Can someone explain me how people commonly order food in the
Restaurant, Pizzeria, Takeaway, Subway, coffee shop, buffet? what are
the common questions that we have to ask or to answer?

Should the customer seat on a table or rather go directly to the
checker? when does (s)he have to pay? does (s) he have to pay tips?
and how much? can (s)he eat on the shop or no? how to precise that
(s)he want to take food home. if someone is on diet can (s) he ask for
special arrangement (like when ordering pizza)

If someone can answer my above questions in each of the above cited
venue, i'll be really delighted, or at least give me alink on the web
where i can learn. unfortunately, i don't find such info in any english
tutoring book despite its importance.

thank you
Hi there..

I can help you by suggesting you to try a new way of ordering food that is to order your food online. You need not worry about communication skills while ordering food online. All you will have to do is to visit the restaurant website and enter your choice of food. Try Online Food/Menu Ordering System for Restaurant: Order Pizza Online, they offer online food ordering system. You start ordering food from any of the subscribed restaurants within a few hours of signing up. Moreover you can also reserve a seat in the restaurant you would like to go for a breakfast/lunch/dinner or even for a party with your loved ones.

thanks