Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.coffee
[email protected] Flasherly@live.com is offline

Default Keurig one-cup coffee brewers

On Dec 13, 3:50 pm, Lloyd Parsons > wrote:

> I've got a Tassimo and a Senseo, I used them before I got into the
> espresso scene. In fact, it was because of them that I started looking
> for something better.
>
> And the rest, as they say, is history!

Yep -- a brewed cup of coffee may be good, have flavor, but if that's
not enough -- better or more there is -- which becomes a concentrate
at the next step. Extraction of the comparable pod, ground to
exactness, under a portafilter's pressure and temperature
characteristics, for a narrower chemical yield of selective coffee
constituents. Of course there's a willingness involved to encounter
that experience -- for some not so willing, which might be an apparent
analogous to sipping from a teaspoon of Tobassco, as opposed to
dousing their hashbrowns with catsup after a sprinkle of Crystal.
(Pardon the excursion, not being much of a hotsauce eater, by way of
convenience, and permitting simple observances from an avowed latte-
drinker.)