Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.coffee
Lloyd Parsons Lloyd Parsons is offline

Default Keurig one-cup coffee brewers

In article >,
"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:

> "Lloyd Parsons" > wrote in message
> >> Here in BC their 100% Columbian ? :-)) a pack of 14 pods go for
> >> $4.99Can.
> >>
> >> bmc

> > Here the Starbucks Columbian is $10.99 for 12 disks
> >
> > The Nabob Columbian is $7.99 for 14 disks
> >
> > That's the only 2 Columbians they list. Seems like a big disparity in
> > pricing between us and north of the border, huh?

> I guess if you are a coffee shop person spending $2.50 or so, that buck a
> cup is a savings. For a home brewer, it certainly gets expensive.

That is true. But the single-serve fans consider it OK because they
think the coffee is great and the cost is overridden by the convenience.

I've got a Tassimo and a Senseo, I used them before I got into the
espresso scene. In fact, it was because of them that I started looking
for something better.

And the rest, as they say, is history!