AndCaviarDreams AndCaviarDreams is offline
Member

Default Chef Philippe Massoud of ilili restaurant in Manhattan cooking demonstration

Hi everyone!

I'm sorta new to the forum, but I found this video on one of my favorite sites, behindtheburner.com and it had my mouth watering.

There's a restaurant in Manhattan that I absolutely adore, called ilili, which is owned by Chef Philippe Massoud. Behindtheburner.com did a video with him in which he prepares traditional Lebanese dishes that his restaurant is based around, such as Baba Ghannouj and Tabbouleh (which looked AMAZING). I had no idea that tabbouleh was so easy to prepare, so I thought about trying it at home.

The link for the video is he

BehindtheBurner: Lebanese Mezze & Wine with Chef Philippe Massoud at ilili

Enjoy the video, and if you live in or around Manhattan, make sure to check out ilili!