Duwop

Default starting the weber kettle grill in cold weather...

saltichin wrote:
>>> feel free to pound sand.

Maybe he's a Marine? They sure like to pound sand.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier: "Sure, buddy."
Officer: "That's no way to address an officer!
Now let's try it again!"
Officer: "Soldier. Do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier: "No, SIR!"

Three Marines were walking through the forest when they came upon a set of
tracks.
The first Marine said "those are deer tracks."
The second Marine said "No, those are elk tracks."
The third Marine said "You're both wrong, those are moose tracks."
The Marines were still arguing when the train hit them.

Times are Tough
Everybody knows how gung-ho marines are, and how they're always looking for
things to volunteer for, right?

Well, a Marine sees a flyer that is advertising a project to cross a human
male with a female gorilla. The flyer asks him to participate in the project
for $500. The guy figures, okay, and he goes to the research facility where
the experiment is going on.

He walks in, and the project director shows him the gorilla. The Marine
thinks for a minute, then says, "okay, I've got three conditions: first, no
kissing. I'm not gonna kiss that hairy beast; Second, I'm not gonna spend
the night. I'm gonna do my thing and leave."

The director says that he has no problem with these two conditions. "So
what's your final one?" he asks.

"Well, times are tough, and I don't have the $500. Do you think we could
work out a payment plan?"

Dale