Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default Healthy chocolate...really!

wrote:

> I love chocolate. When i was surfing the web and found a site that
> sells healthy chocolate I had to check it out. It sounded to good to
> be true. I read all the information and then did additonal research.

Do you really think you're the first person to try
to drum up business for your MLM by posting
to this newsgroup? You've been scammed into
thinking you can make money off this "business".
You can't. You are going to lose every penny
you've sunk into this "business". You are a fool.

Get smart. Read about MLM before you waste
any more of your money or time on it.

http://www.mlm-thetruth.com/