Posted to ba.food,alt.food.asian
[email protected] dank420@rocketmail.com is offline

Default Clement Restaurant in San Francisco (review)

On Dec 2, 2:33*pm, Peter Lawrence > wrote:
> Bob W. wrote:
> > On Dec 1, 4:33 pm, wrote:

> >> Fresh puffs are way too hot to eat, but
> >> you can wrap them up in newspaper and they'll stay hot long enough for
> >> you to go somewhere like the park to eat them.

> > Yum! Newspaper ink!

> But if the newspaper is printed using soy ink, then it should be o.k.,
> right?

The puffs were in a plastic bag. I meant wrap the whole thing up to
keep it warm. Then catch the 38 Geary bus to Arguello and transfer to
33 south to the Haight Street entrance to Golden Gate Park and walk to
Hippy Hill and and the puffs will still be warm and you can eat them
with all the hippies and freaks.