Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody know a good homemade Nacho Recipe

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:47:33 GMT, "Randy Johnson" >
wrote:

>My preferred nacho is: fresh tostada chips made by a local tortilla maker,
>spread with chipotle flavored re-fried beans, sprinkled with chopped
>jalapenos, topped with asadero (also called queso quesadilla, or quesadilla
>cheese). Spread 'em around on a cookie sheet and pop into a 300-350F oven
>until the cheese melts

Beef or chicken marinated or simmered in taco type seasoning is also a
good addition. I also like some green onions. And serve with sour
cream, salsa and either guac or just avocado slices.

Lou