Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tracy[_2_] Tracy[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody know a good homemade Nacho Recipe

Goomba wrote:
> Tracy wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I also cover the pizza pan with foil and spray it with Pam for easy
>>> cleanup
>>> (and ease of scraping up any dribbles of cheese that I might want to
>>> eat).
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> I never thought of using foil and Pam. Great idea. I hate cleaning up
>> the stuck on cheese afterwards.
>>
>> -Tracy

> I just put the pan in the dishwasher. I wouldn't want to waste foil for
> it (both cost of purchasing foil and extra waste in the landfill if not
> recycled).

I don't use a dishwasher (unless you count my husband ;-) and I make
nachos maybe 3 or 4 times a year so the few inches of foil doesn't seem
like a huge waste to me and I do recycle.as much as I can. Luckily I
live in a town that takes just about everything for recycling.

Now that I think about it, I don't really use much foil anyway and I
will probably forget the foil anyway the next time I make nachos. ;-)

-Tracy