Old 01-12-2008, 08:13 AM posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_2_] st.helier[_2_] is offline

Default a deco a deco tasting

"Joseph Coulter" wrote:

I am not sure about export but I know from first hand that Air NZ serves the
Lindauer. St Helier indicated that it is mostly for domestic consumption.

Montana Wines (part of the Pernod Ricard empire) makes Lindauer in
several guises.

Millions of cases of the basic bottlings are sent annually to the UK

The one we shared, Joe, was the "Special Reserve" - a true bargain
at $NZ15 (say $US10)

Then there is a blanc de blanc and several others - all at less than
$NZ20.

As to what may be available in the US - maybe Pernod Ricard can throw
some light.

Cheers from freezing England.

--

st.helier